HOME STAGING Preparing Your Home for the Market Front Entry Door: Your Front Door adds to the First Impression. Be sure it is clean and Re-Painted, if necessary. Lights On.Lighting & Atmosphere:Let Buyers know you were prepared for them, and They are Welcome.
- Blinds & Drapes Open
- Lighting on in each Room
- Soft Music
- Fresh Smells: Windows Open when possible, Fresh Flowers.
- Comfortable Temperature for the Season
ClutterBug: Remove the Clutter!!!
- Focal Point of each Room clearly visible and in Order
- Remove extra Dining Chairs
- Open up walk-ways
Wall Hangings Straight.Floors Clean & Vacuumed:
- Edit and Organize
- Children?s Toys organized and stored away
- Suggestion ? Begin packing for your move, filling and labeling boxes, neatly organized and lined up in the garage.
Living Room/ Family Room
- Remove throw rugs except at the front entry
- All Floors swept and vacuumed
Kitchens Help Sell Homes ? Make Yours Sparkle!
- Furniture straightened, cushions plumped and smoothed
- Surfaces dusted, carpet cleaned
- Book Shelves neat and organized, papers put away
- Counter-tops empty except for a few attractive items
- Refrigerator clean, no magnets, photos.
- Pantry organized and clean
- Sinks clean and sparkling; no dirty dishes in the sink
Windows and Mirrors Clean & Dust FreeBedrooms:
- Sparkling Clean
- Clean Towels neatly arranged on Towel Rods
Basement & Attic:
- Soft Lighting
- Beds neatly made, blankets folded
- Nightstands empty or organized attractively
- Dirty Clothes, towels, etc., in hamper or laundry
- Closets organized
- Mechanical systems recently serviced
- Storage Boxes neatly stacked
- Light Bulbs working and on
- Floors clean and dry
Fresh Paint and Cleaned Carpets are Critical.Pets restrained or out for a walk ? very important.Pack Away Valuables, Knick-Knacks, Medicines. Tidy up the Front and Back Yard. Keep the Lawn Trimmed and Edged.Remember, my goal is to help you sell you home for the most amount of money, in the shortest period of time, with the least inconvenience to you.PRESENT YOUR HOME FOR A QUICKER SALE & HIGHER PROFIT!!!
- Tools, Bikes, Garden Equipment organized and safely stored
- OK to box and label items packed for moving, staked neatly